Facts of Nepal
- Country Name: Nepal
- Latitude & Longitude: 26’12’ and 30’27’ North and 80 degrees 4’ and 88 degrees 12’ East.
- Area: 147,181 sq km
- Capital: Kathmandu
- Population: 30 million
- Political System: Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
- Topography: 194ft elevation in the tropical Terai to Earth’s highest 8,848 meters (29,029 ft) Mount Everest or Sagarmatha.
- Climate: Ranges from sub-tropical in the low lands to Arctic higher altitudes.
- Seasons: Winter (December – February), Summer (March-May), Monsoon (June – August), Autumn (September – November).
- National Bird: Impian Pheasant (Danfe)
- National Animal: Cow
- National Flower: Rhododendron Arboreus (Lali Guras)
- Flora and Fauna: 840 different species of wetland, migratory and residential birds, 8% of the world’s population of birds.
- Language: The major languages of Nepal(percent spoken as mother tongue) are Nepali (48.6%), Maithali (11.7%), Bhojpuri (6.0%), Tharu(5.8%), Tamang (5.1%), Newari/Nepal Bhasa (3.2%), Magar (2.4%), Rai (2.8%), Awadhi (2.5%), Limbu (1.5%), and Bajjika (1%).
Nepal is the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal, is a nation in South Asia. It is found chiefly in the Himalayas, yet in addition, incorporates portions of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. It is the 49th biggest nation by the populace and 93rd the biggest nation by territory. It is landlocked, and fringes China in the north and India in the south, east, and west, while Bangladesh is situated inside just 27 km (17 mi) of its southeastern tip, and Bhutan is isolated from it by the Indian territory of Sikkim. Nepal has an assorted topography, including fruitful fields, subalpine forested slopes, and eight of the world’s ten tallest mountains, including Mount Everest, the most elevated point on Earth. Kathmandu is the capital and the biggest city. Nepal is a multiethnic nation with Nepali as the official language.
The name “Nepal” is first recorded in quite a while from the Vedic time of the Indian subcontinent, the time in old India when Hinduism was established, the dominating religion of the nation. In the main thousand years BCE, Gautama Buddha, the originator of Buddhism, was conceived in Lumbini in southern Nepal. Portions of northern Nepal were interlaced with the way of life of Tibet. The midway found Kathmandu Valley is entwined with the way of life of Indo-Aryans and was the seat of the prosperous Newar alliance known as Nepal Mandala. The Himalayan part of the old Silk Road was ruled by the valley’s brokers. The cosmopolitan area created particular customary craftsmanship and engineering. By the eighteenth century, the Gorkha Kingdom accomplished the unification of Nepal. The Shah line built up the Kingdom of Nepal and later framed a coalition with the British Empire, under its Rana administration of premiers. The nation was rarely colonized yet filled in as a cushion state between Imperial China and British India. Parliamentary vote based system was presented in 1951, however, was twice suspended by Nepalese rulers, in 1960 and 2005. The Nepalese Civil War during the 1990s and mid-2000s brought about the foundation of a common republic in 2008, finishing the world’s last Hindu government.
Nepal Holiday Trips
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
We offer Verities of treks in Nepal at the same time, We have 5 best treks in Nepal like Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Trek, Langtang, and Mardi Himal Treks
Everest Base Camp Trek is a well-known trek in Nepal. In real existence, everyone has a dream to touch Mt. Everest once upon the life time Experience.
Adventure and interest, visitors can go for trekking culture program, wildlife/ birdwatching, village visit, mountain biking popular in Upper mustang route pony rides, etc.