Facts of Nepal
- Country Name: Nepal
- Latitude & Longitude: 26’12’ and 30’27’ North and 80 degree 4’ and 88 degree 12’ East.
- Area: 147,181 sq km
- Capital: Kathmandu
- Population: 30 million
- Political System: Federal Democratic Republic Nepal
- Topography: 194ft elevation in the tropical Terai to Earth’s highest 8,848 meters (29,029 ft) Mount Everest or Sagarmatha.
- Climate: Ranges from sub-tropical in the low lands to Arctic higher altitudes.
- Seasons: Winter (December – February), Summer (March – May), Monsoon (June – August), Autumn (September – November).
- National Bird: Impean Pheasant (Danfe)
- National Animal: Cow
- National Flower: Rhododendron Arboreus (Lali Guras)
- Flora and Fauna: 840 different species of wet-land, migratory and residential birds, 8% of the world’s population of birds.
- Language: The major languages of Nepal(percent spoken as mother tongue) are Nepali (48.6%), Maithali (11.7%), Bhojpuri (6.0%), Tharu(5.8%), Tamang (5.1%), Newari/Nepal Bhasa (3.2%), Magar (2.4%), Rai (2.8%), Awadhi (2.5%), Limbu (1.5%), and Bajjika (1%).
Nepal Holiday Trips
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
Visit Nepal 2020 Special Trekking Packages Visit Nepal 2020 has arrived with style and opportunities for all the travelers across the world. Nepal is ready to celebrate the year 2020 with various travel and tourism opportunities for a wide variety of travelers. To promote tourism in Nepal and present the world with its immense beauty,…
Everest Trekking in Nepal It is quite evident why people choose their trekking destinations in Nepal. Composed of a vast array of natural as well as cultural diversity, trekking in Nepal gives you a unique experience. Everest Trekking Packages cover a blend of sightseeing, adventure trekking, cultural exploration, and relief from the modern world. One…
Langtang Valley is one of the most distinct and beautiful destinations to trek in Nepal. Also known as the Valley of Glaciers, the region not only stands out for its natural beauty but also for its easy accessibility.