If you plan to trek in Nepal soon and want to know about the top Nepal trekking packages for 2023, this post is for your comfort. We have a shortlist of Nepal trekking packages for private and group joining hiking adventures.
The Nepalese tourism market is gradually increasing after the COVID-19 pandemic. Nepal is ready to celebrate 2023 with travel and tourism opportunities for multiple travellers.
To promote tourism in Nepal and present the world with its beauty, Nepal welcomes travellers to visit Nepal and enjoy a unique travel experience. Join us at My Everest Trip, where we make travelling worth your time and resources!
We have worked on creating various travel programs for our clients as part of promoting the year 2023. Everest region is the darling destination for travellers and houses multiple natural and cultural wonders.
With the glorious specialities of the Everest Region, we have crafted excellent trekking packages for our clients. Below are some of our special packages.
Everest Base Camp Trek
One of Nepal’s most prized natural wonders, Mt. Everest (8848m), is the tallest mountain in the world. As such, a bundle of adventurous treks has been constructed along the trails of this mountain. Everest Base Camp Trek is a journey of Himalayan panorama and cultural marvels.
A journey to the foot of the world’s tallest mountain is a one-of-a-kind adventure. Experience the surreal beauty of Khumbu, a region sheltered by gigantic massifs such as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu, and Ama Dablam on the Everest Base Camp Trek.
- The beauty of this trek starts from the thick forests of Lukla to the melting glaciers and the snow-clad peaks at the Everest Base Camp.
- Everest Base Camp is the main highlight of the trek, and at an altitude of 5,364 meters, you might even feel like you are at the top of the world!
- Furthermore, as you stand atop Kala Patthar, parallel to you, will be arguably the best possible view of Mt. Everest (8848m).
- The Everest Base Camp trek route covers a significant portion of the Khumbu region, giving you a complete insight into the area and its composition.
Due to the challenging accessibility of the region, reaching there by flight is the easiest option. Your flight takes you to Lukla, where you commence the trek following the route; Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorakshep, and the Everest Base Camp.
The Everest Base Camp trek has a 14-day itinerary, including acclimatization stops and touring breaks. For those who wish to go further in their adventure, we make various options to extend or shorten the trip to our client’s wishes.
The Everest Base Camp trek isn’t very strenuous, but it requires you to be physically fit to walk through the long hours. The trails are well-built, and travelling along these trails can be pretty straightforward. Anybody with adequate physical fitness can complete this trek with ease.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Closely next to Everest Base Camp Trek, the Annapurna Base Camp trek is another sought option for trekkers coming to Nepal. Nestled on the lap of the Annapurna, the Annapurna Base Camp trek traverses across the beautiful region of Annapurna.
The Annapurna (8,091m) is the tenth tallest mountain in the world. Residing in the serene region of Annapurna, the mountain is surrounded by incredible peaks such as Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himal, etc.
The trek starts from the lowlands of Pokhara and gradually ascends towards the greater heights of the Annapurna Base Camp. The foothills are covered with colourful forests of Rhododendrons, pines, bamboo, and lush green trees.
- The rich biodiversity of the Annapurna Sanctuary is also a major highlight of this trek.
- You come across several villages of local settlements, mainly of Gurung and Magar communities. While exploring nature’s richness, you also learn about the unique culture of these tribes and their everyday lives.
- The mountains on the horizon accompany you while you explore this beautiful region. As you get closer to the mountains, the excitement within starts increasing with each step.
- The Annapurna Base Camp trek gives you a good view of the region and its beauty in abundance. Like the Everest Base Camp trek, you can explore various elements of this region through this trek.
The trek begins in the lively city of Pokhara, a beautiful place to relax and ease the mind. From here, you follow the route: Pokhara, Nayapul, Birethanti, Ulleri, Ghorepani, Poonhill, Chile, Sinuwa, Deurali, and finally, Annapurna Base Camp. You can also wish to add some more destinations to this itinerary at your will. But doing so can cause the total time to extend and the price to increase.
This itinerary runs for 14 days and includes rest days en route. As the Annapurna Base Camp trek altitude does not go to great heights compared to other significant treks, this trek is relatively moderate. It is recommended to almost all types of trekkers.
If you seek to complete this trek earlier, you have various other options, such as the Short Annapurna Base Camp trek, Annapurna Base Camp Heli Trek, and similar options that take a shorter time to complete.
Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Trek has recently opened and has become increasingly popular amongst trekkers. This beautiful Manaslu region lies in Gorkha, Shadowed by the great Manaslu (8,163m), the eighth tallest mountain in the world. The remote and off-beat trails on the Manaslu Circuit Trek offer surreal adventures to the trekkers.
Villages like Sama Gaon, Lho, Sho, and Samdo are culturally decorated destinations in the Manaslu region. The most challenging part of this journey is crossing the Larkya La pass, which stands at 5,160 meters. But upon climbing up the key, you get splendid views of the Himalayas in Manaslu, Cheo, and Himlung Himal ranges. Some notable peaks you will see are Manaslu (8163m), Annapurna I (8091m), Cheo (6812m), and Himlung Himal (7126m).
- The Manaslu region trek gives you a solid trip around Gorkha. This is an excellent opportunity to explore Nepal’s culture and natural richness.
- The topography throughout this trek changes rapidly. You will travel across lowlands amidst lush green forests and arid higher altitudes on the laps of the Himalayas.
- The remoteness also creates an atmosphere suitable for those who wish to travel in solitude.
- The trek also offers an array of diverse flora and fauna, rugged landscapes, and insight into Nepal’s rural Nubri and Tsumba communities.
Manaslu trek begins with a scenic drive to Soti Khola, where trekking commences. You take the route; Machha Khola, Jagat, Pewa, Namrung, Lho, Sama Gaon, Dharamsala, Larkya La pass, Bimthang, Tal, and back to Kathmandu. Between your stop at Sama Gaon and Dharmashala, you can take a side trip to Manaslu Base Camp and Birendra Lake.
The itinerary mentioned above is for 14 days. However, it can be extended as well. You may add more elements from various other treks, such as Manaslu Round Trek and Manaslu Larkya Pass Trek, into your Manaslu region trekking package and choose to extend or shorten the trek distance.
For those wishing to complete this trek earlier, you may also look at the itinerary for the short Manaslu circuit trek. Due to the long walks and off-beaten trails, this trek can sometimes be demanding. You are recommended to involve in some physical exercises for around a month before developing the physical fitness for the trek.
Trek Information, Tips, and Seasons
- It would be best for you outlook the specifics of the trips above to gain more knowledge regarding tips and essential information such as permits and packing lists.
- All three of these treks take you to high altitudes considered risky. Thus, the itinerary for these trips includes rest days for acclimatization. It would help if you accepted these rest days without skipping them or rushing to complete your trek.
- It is also encouraged that you have travel insurance that covers high-altitude travel. When having travel insurance, you must make sure to include Heli rescue and immediate evacuation as well.
- Regarding the season for the trip, all three of these treks have a standard time recommended for trekkers. The spring and autumn seasons are considered the best season for trekking in the Everest, Annapurna, and Manaslu regions. Spring occurs from March to May, and autumn from September to November. These months have moderate/warm temperatures and clear weather with the lowest chances of rainfall or snow. This does not imply that trekking outside these months is impossible.
We are excited to begin the new year 2023 as a remarkable year by serving our most excellent trekking packages to our clients. We are dedicated to making this campaign successful and thus have worked very hard to provide our clients with the best services possible. We want to give our clients a memorable trip and, for our nation, a successful campaign!