Annapurna Khopra Ridge Trek
Kopra Ridge Trekking is one of the most alluring and best short trekking routes in the Annapurna Region. The trail is off the beaten track, situated in center of the Annapurna region. Annually, many trekkers come to other popular trekking destinations of the Annapurna Region but a very few number of trekkers have explored the Kopra Ridge, as it is away from the main trekking trails. Kopra Ridge offers all the typical trekking experiences including wildlife, panoramic mountain scenery, dense forest, Nepali culture and much more.
During your trek
For the first two days of trek we will follow the popular Annapurna trail and from the third day we leave the main trail and walk through dense forest and remote villages towards the Kopra Ridge (3,660m). Along the trail you can enjoy the spectacular views of Daulagiri (8,167m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna II (7,937m), Macchapuchre (6,997m), and the Nilgiri peaks (7,061m).
Group or private
The Kopra Ridge Trekking is one of the off the beaten tracks in Nepal. We operate this trek in both group and private treks.
Would you like to go on the Annapurna Circuit Trek? Please take a look at the Annapurna Circuit Trek.
|01||Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft) and pick up from airport to Hotel||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,D)|
|02||Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B)|
|03||Kathmandu drive tourist bus / flight to Pokhara (850m)||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B)|
|04||Pokhara drive to Nayapul then trek to Ghandruk (1,940m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|05||Ghandruk trek to Tadapani (2,610m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|06||Tadapani trek to Bayeli Kharka (3,420m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|07||Bayeli Kharka trek to Upper Chistibung (2,975m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|08||Upper Chistibung trek to Kopra Ridge (3,660m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|09||Kopra Ridge trek to Swanta Village (2,200m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|10||Swanta Village trek to Ghorepani (2855m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|11||Visit Poon Hill (3210m) then trek Tikhedhunga (1577m)||O/N at Tea House (A,B,L,D)|
|12||Tikhedhunga trek to Nayapul drive to Pokahara (850m)||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B,L,D)|
|13||Pokhara drive tourist bus / flight to Kathmandu||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B,L,D)|
|14||Sightseeing to Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B)|
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- At least two nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu Bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in whole trekking
- Kathmandu drive tourist bus / flight to Pokhara – Pokhara drive tourist bus / flight to Kathmandu up to your request.
- Trekking map
- An experienced government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charge
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking, allowing US$ 15 – US$ 20 per day
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipments
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Underwear (4)
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Shorts (2)
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Water bottles (2)
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- Small wash towel
- T-shirts (2)
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at [email protected]
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
- Walk through the Khayar Lake .
- Sacred pilgrim spot for Hindu people.
- Catch the stunning views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Machhapuchhre, Annapurna I.
- Spring time you will be walking through the rhododendron blossoms Forest.
- Reaching Khopra Ridge (3660 meters) which passes through alpine meadows and green pastures.
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
My Everest Trip is a reliable, Eco-friendly and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 85% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
To traverse the Himalayas is a blissful journey and Mardi Himal Trek provides you an opportunity to gain this experience. Amongst many treks in Nepal, the Mardi Himal Trek stands out with its incomparable beauty and is becoming more popular by the day. Mardi Himal Trek takes you to the heart of the Annapurna region….
Everest is the world’s highest mountain peak. Famous across the world for the achievement it offers those who manage its summit; it is the ultimate item on any trekkers bucket list. So here at My Everest Trekking we offer a number of Everest Trekking Packages to give you the flexibility to make this dream possible….
Located in Midwest Nepal in Gorkha district, Manaslu is the 8th highest mountain in the world. The major attractions of doing treks around the mountain are the beautiful and pristine trails and the wonderful villages on the way. With a variety of treks available here, options to view majestic mountains like Manaslu and Ganesh seem…