Chulu East Peak Climbing
Chulu East Peak Climbing is one of the most popular adventurous peak routes around the Annapurna peaks.
This Chulu East Peak Climbing starts in Besi Sahar and follows a gradually ascending trail along Marshyangdi River Valley to Pisang. From Pisang, you’ll leave the main trail and head up to Chulu East Basecamp.
Your Chulu East summit day starts early morning with an easy scramble along rocky ridges to a glacier. Via a steep snow headwall, you go all the way up to the summit.
On your way back you’ll rejoin the main trail again as you trek in the Kali Gandaki Valley, cross Thorung La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft) all the way down again to Jomsom.
This trip offers you breathtaking views of Annapurna II (7,937m/26,040ft), Annapurna III (7,555m/24,786ft) and Annapurna IV (7,525m/24,688ft), Gangapurna (7,455m/24,458ft), Glacier Dome, Dhaulagiri (8,167m/26,794ft), Tilicho Peak (7,134m/23,405ft) and Manaslu (8,156m/26,758ft).
Customized itineraries with customized travel and accommodation plan are also available on request.
We also operate the Chulu East Peak Climbing is a climbing training, instructed by our experienced climbing guide as well. Just to be sure that you climb Chulu East Peak safely and return successfully. Chulu East Peak Climbing is a climbing training, instructed by our climbing guide Just be sure that you climb Chulu East Peak safely and return successfully
|01||Arrival in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel||(D)|
|02||Sightseeing in Kathmandu||(B)|
|03||Drive to Beshi Sahar (823m/2699ft) Trek to Bulbhule (840m/2755ft)||6 3||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|04||Trek to Jagat (1300m/4264ft )||7-8||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|05||Trek to Dharapani (1860m/6100ft)||6-7||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|06||Trek to Chame (2670m8757ft)||6-7||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|07||Trek to Pisang (3185m/10446ft)||5-6||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|08||Trek to Humde (3280m/10758ft)||3||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|09||Trek to Yak Kharka (3790m/12431ft)||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|10||Trek to Base Camp at (5154m/16905ft)||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|11||Acclimatization day at Base Camp||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|12||Climb to High Camp (5500m/18040ft)||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|13||Climb to Summit (6300m/20664ft) & Return to Base Camp||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|14||Trek to Yak Kharka(3790m/12431ft)||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|15||Trek to Manang (3540m/11611ft)||O/N at Tent (A. B, L, D)|
|16||Trek to Yak Kharka (4100m/13448)||5|
O/N at Tea house (A. B, L, D)
|17||Trek to Phedi (4450m/14596ft)||4-5|
O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)
|18||Trek to Muktinath (3760m12332ft) via Throng La Pass (5416m/17664ft)||9|
O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)
|19||Trek to Jomsom (2713m/8898ft)|
O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)
|20||Reserve Day for Contingency||O/N at Tea House (A. B, L, D)|
|21||Fly to Pokhara and continue to KTM (1350m)||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A.B)|
|22||Day at leisure/farewell dinner||O/N at 3 Star Hotel (A,B, D)|
- Four nights Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- Pick up and drop from Kathmandu airport to the airport.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch, and Dinners with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Climbing period &over night in a tent.
- Trekking Permit (National Park entry fee)
- TIMS card (Trekking Information Management System) Permit
- Climbing permit
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing period With Experience Guide and Porter.experienced
- Government license holder Climbing guide during the climbing period as per group size
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be available)
- One tent will be available in the Base camp for 2 people on a shared basis;
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available above base camp.
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes will be available during the climbing period
- The necessary kitchen crew will be available in base camp
- Complete pre-departure information, flight ticket reconfirmation and extend visa service(if necessary)
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure.
What's not included
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare international flights
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Personal climbing equipment
- Icefall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other members) if applicable.
- Travel Insurance
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Underwear (4)
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Shorts (2)
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Water bottles (2)
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- Small wash towel
- T-shirts (2)
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at [email protected]
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
My Everest Trip is a reliable, Eco-friendly and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 85% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
We offer Verities of treks in Nepal at the same time, We have 5 best treks in Nepal like Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Trek, Langtang, and Mardi Himal Treks
Everest Base Camp Trek is a well-known trek in Nepal. In real existence, everyone has a dream to touch Mt. Everest once upon the life time Experience.
Adventure and interest, visitors can go for trekking culture program, wildlife/ birdwatching, village visit, mountain biking popular in Upper mustang route pony rides, etc.