Everest Cultural Trek
The Everest cultural trek is one of the easiest trekking routes in Nepal. People who do not have the experience, or are old, can quench their thirst for trekking. Everest cultural heritage trek package is suitable for people who have the problem with high altitude or have the time restraint. While you move further, you will be stunned to see the panoramic view of the highest peak- Mount Everest (8848 m). This trek brings you upfront to see the lifestyle and culture of the Sherpa people Khumbu region. This trek provides you the opportunity to witness the magnificent Himalayan culture, tradition, museums, monasteries, and ethnic settlements of the local Sherpa people, along with the natural diversities.
Everest cultural heritage trek begins upon your arrival in Kathmandu. The next day, we will take 40 minutes scenic mountain flight which will take us to the world’s most dangerous airport, Lukla. Lukla is the heart of the Solukhumbu region and is the commencing point of our trek. The trek continues as we move further to explore the diverse flora and faunas along with the lifestyle of local people, Sherpa. We follow the Valley of Dudh Koshi River to reach Namche Bazar. This cultural trek gives you a chance to live the moments with the local people and takes you above Namche Bazar for the excellent view of Everest (8848 m) and other mountains in the Khumbu region– Amadablam (6812 m), Lhotse (8516 m), Thamserku (6623 m) and so on. The next day, we move to the Tengboche monastery that gives you the spiritual feeling of the Buddhist Sherpa of this region. Then we descend back to Khumjung village, Thame, Monjo, and Lukla. We finally board a flight back to Kathmandu. The overall cultural trek is enthralling and mesmerizing as a whole. The amazing view of the mountain range will leave you astonished. This trek is operated in the season of September to November and March to May.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300 m/4,264 ft) Pick up from the airport to Hotel
Upon arrival, you will be picked by our representatives and transferred to your hotel. Later, stroll around the streets of Kathmandu and enjoy your dinner with a cultural program. O/N at the hotel.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2880 m) and trek to Phakding
Flying (40 minutes) and arrive at Lukla airport. Then, move towards Dudh Koshi valley through the local villages, tea houses, and stone walls. After 3 hours of trek, we cross the river and reach Phakding. O/N at a lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m)
Cross Monjo, arrive at Everest National Park, and trek through Jorsalle village to cross the suspension bridge. Later cross another impressive suspension bridge and ascend for an hour to Namche. After 6 hours of the trek, we reach Namche Bazaar. O/N in Namche Bazaar.
Day 04: Rest at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion
Visit Sherpa Culture Museum and Everest Photo Gallery in Namche Bazaar. Begin 2 hours steep walk, passing Syangboche airstrip (3700m). Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the panoramic Himalayan range. Relax and enjoy the rest of the day visiting nearby villages. O/N in Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar (3440 m) to Thame (3800 m)
Ascend for 2 hours to see the statue of Tenzing Norgay and the peaks –Everest (8848 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Thamserku (6623 m), Taboche (6542 m), and Lhotse (8516 m). Pass through Phurte, admire painting in Kisibook, cross Thesyo Khola, and Same. We experience the blooming forest of Rhododendron and reach Thame Monastery in Thame. O/N in Thame.
Day 06: Trek from Thame to Khumjung (3790 m)
Trek from Thame Monastery to reach Khumjung village. We come across different villages and local residences. As we walk uphill, we can witness mountain ranges and amazing views of the villages in the valley. The picturesque vista is enthralling. O/N in Khumjung.
Day 07: Trek from Khumjung to Thyangboche (3867 m)
Descend to Dudh Koshi and view Ama Dablam (6812 m), Kangtega (6782), Everest (8848 m), and Lhotse (8516 m). Cross the river at Phunki Thanga and walk through the rhododendron forest. Trek uphill to see Thyangboche Monastery, which one of the largest monasteries in the Khumbu region. The view is magnificent and unforgettable. O/N in Thyangboche.
Day 08: Trek from Thyangboche to Namche Bazaar (3440m)
Ascend and descend along the dusty trail, and pass through Phunki Tenga, Sanasa, Khumjung, and down to Namche Bazaar. Experience villages, yaks, and local people as you move ahead. Get thrilled with the amazing view with a sense of accomplishment. O/N in Namche Bazaar.
Day 09: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2880 m)
We walk for about 5-6 hours down to the slippery roads. This will be our last evening of the trek which calls in for the celebration. Review of the trek during dinner. O/N in Lukla.
Day 10: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla. Feel free to stroll in the streets of Kathmandu and enjoy a traditional dinner. O/N at the hotel.
Day 11: Final Departure
Today, you fly back to your home country, after a quick photo session. Team representatives will drop you at the airport before the scheduled time.
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- At least two nights 3-star hotel in Kathmandu bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) in whole trekking
- Domestic flights (KTM-Lukla-KTM) with all surcharges airport taxes for guests and guide
- Trekking map
- An experienced Government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charge
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking,
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipment
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Underwear (4)
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Shorts (2)
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Water bottles (2)
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- Small wash towel
- T-shirts (2)
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at [email protected]
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
- A Scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- lifetime memorable movements.
- Experience local Sherpa’s culture.
- Magnificent views of the world’s highest peaks including Mt Everest.
- Namche bazer and Khumjunj Village.
- Tangboche Monastery
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
My Everest Trip is a reliable, Eco-friendly, and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 75% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
We offer Verities of treks in Nepal at the same time, We have 5 best treks in Nepal like Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Trek, Langtang, and Mardi Himal Treks
Everest Base Camp Trek is a well-known trek in Nepal. In real existence, everyone has a dream to touch Mt. Everest once upon the lifetime Experience.
Adventure and interest, visitors can go for trekking culture program, wildlife/ birdwatching, village visit, mountain biking popular in Upper mustang route pony rides, etc.