Namobuddha Dhulikhel Day Hiking Tour
Namobudhha Dhulikhel day hiking trip is the second most popular day hiking trip in Nepal. Namobudhha Dhulikhlel day hiking trip offer superb Himalayan views of Gaurishanker, Dorrje lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Rolwaling Himalayan range as well as green forest, Local Newar culture, the famous Namobudhha Monastery, nice terrace fields and a mixed culture. Namobudhha is one the biggest monasteries in the Kavre district. Dhulikhle is one of the best viewpoints of the Kavre district.
Namobudhha Dhulikhel Day hiking trip commences from Namobudhha after a 2 hour drive from Kathmandu. When we reach the Namobudhha, our guide will take you to Namobudhha monastery for short meditation or excursion, and then ascend the trail to Dhulikhel. Namobudhha Dhulikhel day hiking trip requires 3-4 hours to pass through Newari village, nice terrace fields, green pine and rhododendron forests. After reach the Dhulikhel you will see splendid Himalayan views then take a private vehicle back to Kathmandu.
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- At least two nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu Bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in whole trekking
- Local bus / Jeep up to your request
- Trekking map
- An experienced government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charge
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipments
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Underwear (4)
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Plastic bags – for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Shorts (2)
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Water bottles (2)
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- Small wash towel
- T-shirts (2)
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at [email protected]
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
These reviews are from the travellers who have travelled with us previously.
This is a very good option if you just want a nice day hiking trip. It is a very easy walk in beautiful surroundings and the Namobudhha Monastery is worth a visit. I had a very kind guide who made sure to set the pace so I felt comfortable.
I come to Nepal as a tourist and just wanted to see a lot of different sights and historical places and Puru made it possible that I could just plan along the way
Puru and his staff always give the best service you can wish for and I give them my best recommendation.
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
My Everest Trip is a reliable, Eco-friendly and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 85% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
Langtang Valley is one of the most distinct and beautiful destinations to trek in Nepal. Also known as the Valley of Glaciers, the region not only stands out for its natural beauty but also for its easy accessibility.
Everest Gokyo Ri Trek Everest Himalayas in the northern Nepal house an astounding array of natural and cultural landmarks. As such, the Gokyo Lakes is one of the biggest highlights in the region. Surrounded by the majestic Everest range, the turquoise Gokyo lakes are touted as the highest freshwater lakes in the world. As such,…
Upper Mustang Trek Nepal possesses natural wonders that a person simply cannot ignore. From the tallest mountains to the deepest gorges, Nepal is composed of a diverse set of landscapes. Similar factors contribute to Nepal being trekker’s paradise. There are hundreds of places that provide stunning journeys amidst nature. One of the hundreds is Upper…