Nepal Ultralight Aircraft Tour
Nepal Ultralight Aircraft Tour
Have you ever seen Himalayas at sunset? How about from the air, like a bird?
Since 1996, Nepal Ultralight Aircraft Tours (glider-powered) has offered a totally different way to gain spectacular aerial views of lakes, Himalayan mountains, and villages in the Pokhara area.
Tour times run from sunrise to 11am and from 3pm to sunset every day from September through June.
Flight durations typically last an hour with gliding speeds from 50 km/hr (31mph)
A briefing about the flight path will be given before taking off, so you can prepare for pictures and points of interest ahead of time. All our passengers will receive personalized service. You can even play hide and seek in the air or go for roller coaster ride if you wish!
Nepal Ultralight Aircraft Tours is one of the newest adventure “add-ons” in the region, with many guests incorporating the trip into their Pokhara itineraries.
We operate Nepal Ultralight Aircraft Tours in both groups and private tours. Customized itineraries with travel and accommodation are also available on request.
- Airport/hotel pick up and drop off by private car
- At least two nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu Bed and Breakfast plan
- Meals on full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in whole trekking
- Local bus / Jeep up to your request
- Trekking map
- An experienced government license holder guide
- Trekking porter/Sherpa who will carry your bags during the trekking
- Insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits
- Travel and rescue arrangement
- TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All government taxes and tourist service charge
What's not included
- Meals in Kathmandu before and after trekking
- Your travel insurance ( Rescue )
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver
- Drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc
- Personal trekking equipments
- Sunglasses with UV protective
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
Join Our Fixed Departures
There are no fixed departure dates available for this trip you can choose your own dates.
Choose a Private Trip
If you already know who you would like to take your adventure with and would prefer to enjoy your ‘My Everest Trip’ experience with your own group of friends, then we’ve got good news! All of our trips are also available as private adventures! Our private adventure specialists are on hand to give you a quote or talk you through some of the different options that we offer.
So feel free to give us a call on +977 9851069558 or Email us at [email protected]
If you have already travelled with us and want to share your story and experiences to the world please send us your experiences by cliking the button below:
We are your ultimate adventure partner.
My Everest Trip is a reliable, Eco-friendly and experienced tour company in Nepal – so if you’re looking for the ultimate Himalayan adventure, you’ve come to the right place. Our seasoned guides offer mountain trekking and peak climbing across Nepal, Bhutan and Tibet – as well as a myriad of jungle safaris, sightseeing, bungee jumping, cycling, and paragliding packages. So to learn more about us click below and choose us as your ultimate adventure partner! Learn More About Us
Why Book With Us
- 85% Repeat Customers
- Guaranteed Departures
- Team of destinations Experts
- Competitive Prices
- 99% Success Rate
Places of attractions, travel tips, news and more.Recent From Our Blog
Visit Nepal 2020 Special Trekking Packages Visit Nepal 2020 has arrived with style and opportunities for all the travelers across the world. Nepal is ready to celebrate the year 2020 with various travel and tourism opportunities for a wide variety of travelers. To promote tourism in Nepal and present the world with its immense beauty,…
Everest Trekking in Nepal It is quite evident why people choose their trekking destinations in Nepal. Composed of a vast array of natural as well as cultural diversity, trekking in Nepal gives you a unique experience. Everest Trekking Packages cover a blend of sightseeing, adventure trekking, cultural exploration, and relief from the modern world. One…
Langtang Valley is one of the most distinct and beautiful destinations to trek in Nepal. Also known as the Valley of Glaciers, the region not only stands out for its natural beauty but also for its easy accessibility.